Who we are
Our website is: https://quintajuliadosovos.pt
What personal data is collected and why
When visitors leave comments on the site, the data in the comments form, as well as the IP address and the user agent of the browser, are saved to help with spam detection.
When uploading images to the site, you should avoid uploading images with embedded geolocation data (EXIF GPS). Visitors can download and extract geolocation data from images on the site.
We may collect the name, telephone number, postal address, e-mail address, age of the customer and age for use in marketing campaigns, awards and newsletters.
We may also collect other information about the customer experience on our website that contributes to the improvement of our service.
Obligation to provide data
The data requested in the contact forms, which can be accessed through the Quinta Júlia Dos Ovos website, are mandatory (unless the field in question does not indicate mandatory) to fulfill the stipulated purposes. Thus, if they are not supplied or are not supplied correctly, these purposes cannot be fulfilled.
When visiting our website: https://quintajuliadosovos.pt/ you will be asked for your consent to the creation and recording on your computer of a text file (Cookie). This file will make it easier and faster to access our website, as well as its customization according to your preferences. You can at any time block or disable cookies, however these actions may compromise some features of the website that you will not be able to use in the most correct way.
Types of cookies used:
Session cookies: they are generated temporarily and are available until the session ends. The next time the user accesses his internet browser (browser) the cookies will no longer be stored. These cookies are intended to manage sessions, identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
These cookies will be recorded when the user clicks the “Accept” button.
Cookies used by Google
Analytics and Facebook: allows you to understand user involvement and interest in the various pages of the website and facebook, collect information and report usage statistics without personally identifying you while browsing our website.
If you leave a comment on our website you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit the login page, a temporary cookie will be set to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and will be deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in, some cookies will be set up to store your session information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember me”, your session will persist for two weeks. Upon logging out, login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data, it only indicates the content ID of the article you just edited. Expires after 1 day.
Disable or Enable Cookies:
To disable / enable cookies, the user must use their Internet browser. To manage cookies on your computer, we present below the necessary steps for the main Internet browsers, below. For information on how to manage cookies on the tablet and / or smartphone, the user should consult the documentation or online help files for these internet browsers.
Internet Explorer 6 or higher
– In the Tools menu, the user must select “Internet Options”;
– Click on the privacy tab;
– The user will then be able to see a slider for privacy settings with six settings that allow controlling the number of cookies that will be placed: Block all cookies, High, Medium high, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
– In the settings menu, the user must select the “Preferences” option;
– Open the privacy tab;
– Select the desired option in the “Block cookies” section
– In the settings menu, the user must select “Show advanced settings” at the bottom of the page;
– Select the “Content settings” button on the privacy tab;
– In the upper section of the page that appears then information about cookies is visible and allows the user to set the desired cookies as well as clear the cookies currently stored.
– In the Tools menu, the user must select “Options”;
– Select the privacy tab in the options box;
– In the drop-down list, the user must choose “Use custom settings for history”. This action will open the cookie options and the user can choose to enable or disable them by clicking on the checkbox.
All other browsers
For information on how to manage cookies using other browsers, consult the documentation or online help files.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example: videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other sites behaves as if the user visits those sites.
What is the data used for?
Personal data entered on our website will be processed by Quinta Júlia Dos Ovos for the following purposes:
– Manage the subscription to the newsletter and later send it.
– Manage the reservations made, including the management of payments, orders placed and preferences.
– Manage the sending of personalised commercial communications, through electronic and / or conventional means, if the user has expressly consented to this sending.
– Manage your requests for contact with Quinta Júlia Dos Ovos through the available means of communication.
– Manage the conduct of surveys and / or evaluations related to the quality of services provided by Quinta Júlia Dos Ovos and / or the perception of its image as a company.
– Manage the provision of contracted accommodation services and additional services provided during the stay.
User data will be kept for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of each purpose or until the user requests its elimination from Quinta Júlia Dos Ovos, opposes this treatment or revokes his consent.
The QUINTA JÚLIA DOS OVOS team is committed to protecting our customers’ data and that it will not be improperly sent to third parties.
When processing our customers’ orders, their data may be disclosed for the purpose of preventing and detecting fraud, such as the address and postal code.
How long your data is retained
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are saved indefinitely. This is so that it is possible to automatically recognise and approve any subsequent comments, instead of placing them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our site (if any), we store the personal information provided in your user profile. All users can view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (with the exception that they cannot change their username). Site administrators can also view and edit this information.
What rights do you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can ask to receive an export file with the personal data saved about you, including any personal data you have specified. You can also request that the saved data be deleted. This does not include any personal data that is required to be kept for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments can be verified using an automatic spam detection service.
Client’s rights in relation to his personal data
With regard to their personal data, the customer is always recognized the rights established in the General Data Protection Regulation, namely • Transparency (article 12) • Information (articles. 13 to 14) • Access (article 15) • Rectification (article 16) • Exclusion or right to be forgotten (article 17) • Limitation of processing (article 18) • Data portability (article 20) • Opposition (article 21 .º). To enforce any of these rights, you should contact us via our email email@example.com
What we collect and store
Quinta Júlia dos Ovos can process the following types of data, according to the request made by the user:
– Identification data: such as name and surname.
– Contact details: postal address, mobile phone number and e-mail address.
– Personal characteristics data: date of birth, sex, nationality.
– Preferences data.
– Geographic location data.
– Credit card details, necessary to pay for the reservation or to guarantee it, as well as to pay for the stay or services provided during the reservation.
In cases of registration and / or access through a third party account, Quinta Júlia Dos Ovos may collect and access certain user profile information from the corresponding social network, solely for internal administrative purposes and / or for the purposes indicated above .
Date of the last update: 05/08/2020.